Ways To Give
Broward House relies on the generosity of our community to address the needs of our clients not met by our grants and protect the services that have had a reduction in funding. We provide everyone who walks through our doors guidance and support. It is the donations and event participation of individuals and businesses that allows us to continue this tradition.
We hope you will become our partner as we strive to provide hope and healing to our community, combat stigma, and increase knowledge and prevention.
Broward House accepts one time and recurring donations. You can donate online or mail us a check to:
ATTN: Development Department
1726 SE 3rd Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Click here to learn about our Reccurent Giving Program, and see how your monthly gift of as little as $50 per month will change our clients' lives!
Consider partnering with Broward House for one of our annual events through our Cornerstone Fund! Not only will you become an event sponsor, but you will receive recognition throughout the year as a Partner of Broward House!
We also offer specific packages for each of our events. Please reach out to our development team to learn more!
- Will or Trust Bequest
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Retirement Plan Beneficiary
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Stock Donation
- Your gift can help ensure the future of Broward House and our mission while fullfilling your philanthropic goals
- Substaintial tax savings by:
- Avoiding capital gain tax on the gift of long-term appreciated properties and securities
- Reducing taxable income through tax deductions
- Allows part of your estate the ability to avoid the probate process
- Retains a stream of income for your lifetime for you and your beneficiaries
Also, visit our Amazon Wishlist HERE
contact our Development Department
using the contact form on the left